This is just a blog of rants. And maybe some deep seated stuff that needs saying. For the sake of you know, emotional health and crap

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CocoRosie and Absolut

Let's be a happy drunk, a cheap date with three shots of absolute, my gawd that was easy. Anyhoo it makes carrying the groceries that much a happier experience and the firesticks (cigarettes-I coined the term,  anonymous coined the term), the firesticks smell oh so fine and Iron and Wine is playing on Pandora and the lonely little compartments of New York become that much more romanticized. And then little thoughts float in your mind, you know the stuff like, does any of it really mean anything? Not the more technical things, let's say big picture. You know, Life the Universe and Everything. Maybe 42 really is it. (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference people.)
Ok now CocoRosie is playing on Pandora. I really don't know how I feel about these chicks. I kept clicking "dislike" and yet pandora is persistant and I'm finding perhaps it's one of the acquired tastes. Tastes for a subdued, drunken state.
I'm going to go read up on Hobbes now. (That's hardly true, I'll likely sleep and read it tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment